Monday 4 January 2010

My first post!

Bonjour and hello to everyone :)

I'm nso excited with this new blog because i dont have to mix up my other blog with cooking things no more as i find it difficult to locate all the cooking post i did previously in my other blog. Phew! so that part is solved and am ready to get on to more exciting recipes as i go around with my husband travelling and learning about other cultures and particularly the food they are custom to eat :)

From time to time, i will be posting on behalf of my husband when he is doing the cooking so you will see a little bit of both of us here. 

I'm not a great cook, just a normal person with a great interest to learn more about cookings techniques, Latest cooking utensils, cooking gadgets, recipes and trying out new recipes as i go along. But i do know some people do enjoy my cooking and that is more then i could ask for :)
And of course...my No. 1 fan and also critique is my dearest husband  Ray. He eats everything BUT he is particular about everything particularly taste! Being a French i guess its a norm. hehehe

Well, let me go and start with my 2nd post now and of course it's going to be about FOOD :)



À bientôt



0 comments:

Post a Comment